Deciding to see a psychotherapist can be complicated…
You might be having thoughts like…
- “This might be embarrassing to admit.” or…
- “Will this really work?”
Searching for a psychotherapist can also cause one to pause…
- “Do I call my MD?”
- “Should I trust the internet?”
- “Do I really want to ask my friends?”
Finally…Making the call is the final step...
- “What should I say?”
- “Will this person be the right one?”
You might find the following points helpful.
- I’m a clinical psychologist. I have a doctorate in clinical psychology (Psy.D.) and I have been licensed in the State of Illinois since 1981.
- I help adults and teens solve issues and situations that are giving them grief; causing anxiety and/or depression.
- Here are some answers to questions about psychotherapy and counseling
- Here are some answers to questions about fees and insurance
Care to speak? Call me!